February 15, 2011

SORRY!!!

Boy you miss one day and it turns into two weeks!! Sorry to everyone counting on me but I AM going to get back up and running. I am thinking of changing the way I do because.........there are so many of these meals that I want to eat again. Any suggestions of what you would like to see? I am also thinking of spotlighting a dessert a week just posted as another page. Would you be interested? I appreciate any feedback and thanks for taking interest, it has been fun so far!!

3 comments:

  1. So where are the recipes now? Are you ever going to finish this? It is a pretty big task to do, but really helpful for others to have. By the way are you going to put up any categories like healthy meal options, deserts, or holiday favorites? I hope you get this back on track!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous...thanks for still being interested! I have definitely slacked off on this huge undertaking. It turned out to be more difficult than I thought. I plan to start up again but I haven't decided how to do it and the things that I want to add and/or change. Thank you for your suggestions and please check back within the next week or two for a new recipe and hopefully some additions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your site! That is a big undertaking to do a new recipe every day. I would suggest whenever you find a new one you enjoy post it :) Don't put the pressure on to do it everyday. As far as the deserts....yes please! You do a great job and I appreciate all the yummy recipes you have shared!

    ReplyDelete